Potomac Crescent Waldorf School Grades Scholarship
Potomac Crescent Waldorf School (PCWS) is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity for a student entering the 2nd through 5th grade. The scholarship will be available for the entire remaining tenure that this child is enrolled in our school. The total value of the scholarship is $9,000 per school year, and may be combined with any tuition assistance awarded to a student. We are grateful for the support of a dedicated and generous donor who is sponsoring this scholarship opportunity for our community.
• Demonstrated interest and commitment to Waldorf Education and to PCWS.
• Open to students entering the 2nd through 5th grade at PCWS.
• Demonstrated need that student would be unable to attend PCWS without this support.
• Student must be eligible for tuition assistance and family must have submitted a tuition assistance application through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS).
• Demonstrated interest in family involvement in the school community.
• Student must submit an application to a PCWS elementary class no later than Friday, August 31, 2018.
• Student may not be a child of a salaried employee of PCWS, or a PCWS board member.
Application and Selection Process:
• Completed Scholarship Application submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 31, 2018
by 5:00pm EST.
• All applications will be reviewed by a Scholarship Selection Committee comprised of board and staff members.
• Scholarship recipient will be notified by Friday, August 24, 2018.
The Northern Virginia Waldorf School Initiative (NVWSI), dba Potomac Crescent Waldorf School, does not discriminate by race, color, ethnic or national origin, or religion in its admissions, administrative, financial aid, or any other policies. The school is a non-profit corporation with tax-exempt status under IRS 501 C(3).